- Australia stun USA with historic win in Seattle Explainer: Australia at AFC U-23 Championships in China - Stories of World Cup qualification: ‘09 and 2013 Transfer news: Sydney FC sign former Caltex Socceroo
FFA Cup Michael Flynn - The Gold Coast get their first taste of Westfield FFA Cup Round of 32 action next Wednesday night in a WA v QLD clash as Gold Coast City and Western Knights meet in Palm Beach.
- A-League Jason Pine - Marco Rojas is going Dutch, leaving the Hyundai A-League to join Dutch top-flight side SC Heerenveen. And this is the best move for the 'Kiwi Messi', for two reasons.
A-League - The Central Coast Mariners have today announced the signing of 26-year-old Spanish striker Asdrúbal on a one-year Hyundai A-League contract.
A-League - Sydney FC have completed the signing of Australian goalkeeper Alex Cisak on a two-year Hyundai A-League contract.
- A-League Melbourne Victory - Melbourne Victory have confirmed that Caltex Socceroos attacker James Troisi has re-signed with the club on a two-year deal.
- Socceroos Dejan Kalinic - Caltex Socceroo great Brett Emerton tells us why Mark Schwarzer should thank him and recounts the key moments in Australia's iconic 2005 second leg World Cup qualifier with Uruguay in Sydney.
- FFA Cup - Take a look at all 14 goals from match day 1 in the Westfield FFA Cup Round of 32.
"New @ALeague logo! Taking a leaf from MLS with fluid logos that take on team colours. Smart. I like. Nice work @robsquilla #sportsbiz"
The Westfield Matildas have recorded a first ever win over USA following a 1-0 triumph in Seattle on Friday.
Tameka Butt netted midway through the second half to give the Matildas a 1-0 lead over USA at the Tournament of Nations.