- English Championship Play-Off Final: preview - Video: Klopp's reaction after Liverpool's big win Aussie striker eyes new club - Why the Saudi Arabia clash is massive
- A-League Michael Huguenin - John Hutchinson has revealed that Central Coast Mariners coach Paul Okon never spoke to him during his departure from the club where he spent 12 years.
Staff writer - Two of Football Federation Australia’s Member Federations helped celebrate the AFC Grassroots Football Day through club and community programs last week.
- - Sydney FC boss Graham Arnold admitted his side were outclassed against Liverpool but insists the experience would be invaluable for the club's younger players.
- Socceroos Jason Pine - Jamie Maclaren has signed for German club SV Darmstadt 98 from Hyundai A-League side Brisbane Roar. The Caltex Socceroo's new club have had a rollercoaster decade and are coached by a German great.
- A-League Aidan Ormond - Sydney FC striker Matt Simon admitted it was an eye-opening experience seeing Liverpool's quality up close after the EPL side dismantled the Sky Blues 3-0 at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday night.
A-League Staff Writer - It was a magical night at ANZ Stadium as more than 72,000 fans turned out to see EPL giants Liverpool take on Hyundai A-League champions Sydney FC. See the best images right here!
- A-League Aidan Ormond - A Steven Gerrard-inspired first half laid the platform for a comprehensive 3-0 win by Liverpool over Sydney FC in a friendly on Wednesday night in front of 72,892 fans.
"New @ALeague logo! Taking a leaf from MLS with fluid logos that take on team colours. Smart. I like. Nice work @robsquilla #sportsbiz"
Graham Arnold says Sydney FC's friendly against Liverpool provided his side's younger players with valuable experience against quality opposition.
EPL giants Liverpool showed their class with an impressive 3-0 win over Sydney FC at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday night.