Football Australia is the accredited Sporting Schools provider for Football in Australia!
The program is designed by our technical and youth development teams to use Football as the vehicle for fun, engagement and physical activity with learning principles that can be then applied back into the classroom environment.
With a focus on learning movement skills, teamwork, coordination and fun, the program encourages children to participation in game-based activities that reflect the Football Australia ‘Play for Life’ philosophy and the Personal Development, Health, and Physical Education syllabus.
The foundation of the Football Schools Program is based on the junior program: MiniRoos.
Football Australia will look to engage past, current, and upcoming Matildas & Socceroo player appearances, A-League Men & A-League Women players, and local community club interaction to encourage the transition of school students into the Football Junior Pathway.
Our programs are tailored to the needs of each school, ranging in duration and are inclusive and available to students of all abilities.
How to apply for Sporting Schools funding:
1. Visit https://www.sportaus.gov.au/schools/schools/funding to apply for funding
2. If successful, login to the Sporting Schools Portal and click through to the booking system. Select football and view packages to book one of the following delivered by Football Australia
- Football - Coach Delivered Program
- Futsal - Coach Delivered Program
- Football In Schools Inclusive Program – Coach Delivered Program
- Festival of Football – Teacher-Delivered Program
- Skills Program – Teacher-Delivered Program
3. Football Australia staff will be in contact to design a suitable program for your students. Sessions can be delivered, before, during or after school.
4. Spark the love of Football for your students!
Be ready for all sessions with the Football Australia approved range of equipment at a discounted price for schools! Visit the Summit Sport website to purchase a range of packs or individual products.